Changing banks can be a big decision and feel overwhelming. That’s why Crest Savings Bank has created a Business Switch Kit to guide you step-by-step throughout the process. We like to keep things simple and convenient for our customers. As you make the transition to Crest Savings Bank our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
Step 1: To get started stop into a branch to open a business account or we can come to you!
You will need the following to complete the process:
Step 2: Determine what services you will utilize:
- Order Checks & Endorsement Stamps with Crest Savings Bank
- Order Debit Card(s)
- Enroll in Online Banking so you can view and manage your accounts 24/7—it’s SIMPLE!
Step 3: Contact the following companies to switch bank account information:
- Payroll Company
- Merchant Services (PaySafe)
- Automatic Deposit Vendors
- Automatic Withdrawal Vendors (i.e. Tax payments)
Step 4: Finalize your old account:
- Balance your old statement
- Ensure all your checks have cleared
- Confirm your automatic deposits / withdrawals have transferred over to your new account with Crest Savings Bank
- Close your old account
Step 5: Crest Savings Bank provides our customers with a variety of products and services to help you manage and grow your business
- Crest Savings Bank’s Lending Team will be happy to assist you with all your lending needs.
- Crest Wealth Management can assist you and your employee’s with your retirement, financial planning and insurance needs.